Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh, my god!!! We have only 3 weeks here!

Time flies like an arrow....isn't it right??
I am really realizing about that proverb these days. For the first two months, I complaint a lot because I thought that time went slowly. I wanted to be back to my school.
However, I can realize that something in mind starts to change. I can feel delighted and proud of myself by studying hard, and I began to think seriously about my future as an English teacher.
And I heard that some trainees would focus on studying English more, and others on making(confirming) a good relation with other trainees.
Actually, I want both!
How about you?
For the next 3 weeks, what will you focus on, here?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Carry,
I really hope that a lot of the trainees do stay in touch with one another after the program for personal and professional reasons. For the rest of the semester, I'll be working on the KNUE podcast for all the trainees to listen to.

Anonymous said...

Hi genuine lass!
You have the same feeling as me.
As always I will do my best to keep my fragile body healthy.
And I will focus on improving my listening skills because I am so poor at listening. I am excited when I think about the program in the U.S. Let's have a wonderful time in America. Sorry it's time to go jogging now.

Anthony said...

Hi Carry,
As you said, time flies and almost four months have passed since we joined the program. For the first three months I wondered whether I was doing well or not. However, now I can feel the English proficiency of all the trainees including myself has improved. From now on, I want to study English harder than before focusing on listening skill and speaking skill.

JAKE said...

Hi. My favorite sweety...-,^
You've done a great job until now. You have studied very hard and tried to make good friends with people here. And after this program, I hope we will and can see again(we live not very far). Personally, this program is a good chance to study English. And at first I didn't think making friends is important. But, now I appreciate the importance of working together and sharing friendship as well as the good performance in the job. Hope to see you again after this program.

tina said...

Hi, Carry.
You are a so cute and passionate lady. When I see you I feel some energy of youth. I think you've been doing very nice job both study and making friends. Keep going on those!!

rose said...

Hi,Carry!
I think you are one of the best students in this program in both side studying and good relationship. You are always passionate, bright, kind and cute..!! At first my focus was moref on studying than relation, but these days we don't have much time until to finish, so I don't want to avoid to meet good friends here. I'm sorry to say good bye to you....