Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's a lifelong education!!!!

Before I joined this program, I thought vaguely that after this program I could speak English much much much more fluently and I would not have any problem in English.
However, you know, It was just my illusion!!
Six months is not enough to improve English like native speakers, so I think, after this program I have to do something more, at least to keep my English ability in status quo.
Maybe, I will either join some English study group in my hometown, or take an English class in a private English conversation institute.
How about you? Do you have any good idea of studying English after IETT program?

6 comments:

Anthony said...

Hi Carry,
I think that your thought of doing something to improve your English proficiency is most important. You are motivated enough to study English more in this program. For me, self-study and making the use of school's native instructor are the best way of studying English. Anyway, we are all having a good chance to improve our English proficiency now. Let's do our best!

tina said...

Hi, Carry.
You are very astitute to make plans for study after this program.
How about continuing the way you've been doing. I think reading is important. In spaking, how about making English zone for English teachers and a club for waching English drama. I'm thinking about it.
Studying in group will be more compulsory and funnier.

Jasper said...

What plan do I have to study English after IETTP? So far, I have no special plan, because I cannot afford to think about that. As you know, we are very busy preparing presentations. So I would rather hold on to the presnet. Tomorrow is a thing I will think tomorrow. Carpe Diem!

James said...

How're ya doing? Cute animal!
Are you struggling with English?
Are you dating with a hansome guy in your dream?
No way, you are planing studying Enlish. Good enough.

I think your English is already good enough to be a star teacher.

Thouh I don't have a concrete idea, I plan to read English newspaer and listen to web sites that we already know. Making a study group in syber space can be a good way to study.

Nicole said...

Hi Carry,
I really hope that you have some co-workers who also want to improve their English and you can work together, perhaps have an English night where you do different fun activities but use English while doing them.

therese said...

Hi Carry - I tried to have some time to speak in English in a private language institute after school but I was disappointed because I learned in a mixed level class and I couldn't be satisfied with the level of English. If I went to an institute in Sinchon or Jongno, I must have been in a right leveled class, but I didn't want to waste two hours on the road. Do you have a big language institute near your place?