Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm so hot!!

Hello~
How are you these days? I'm almost dying, because of the sweltering heat.
I'm really sensitive to the heat, so I hate summer. Fortunately, from this Monday we are allowed to use the air conditioner in the dorm. (I don't go out of the room in the afternoon any more!)
Anyhow, I become so exhausted (too easily, even right after I go out of my room for classes) that I can't concentrate on studying(or doing something).
Every summer, the same thing happens to me.
So, I wonder how you overcome this murderous heat.
Can you recommend anything that can help me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Cute Carry.
Do you know the Korean ancestor's wisdom?: Overcoming the hot weather with hot stuff, in Korean 이열치열. Like me, do exercise and sweat a lot, then take a cold-water shower. You can get sound sleep however hot it is. At my home I hardly turn on the airconditioner because it is not good for me to stay long in the airconditioned room. Another good way, just go to bed with only your lower-part underwear on. Except that, no other special breakthrough. Sorry.

James said...

Hi, Carry
Do you carry this hot weather. Don't carry it. Leave it in your fridge. Then it will become cool.

Do exercise a lot!
Keep your body condition in good state.

Carry! It has been a great time for me becaue of animal. I'd like to thank you for everyting from the skit to your careful concern.
Let's make more wonderful time in America.

JAKE said...

Run, Carry, Run!!!
After running on the tread mill half an hour or so, maybe twenty minutes, you can feel yourself easily cooled. And the rest of the night you could stay cool. Carry, you are hot, but you need to be cooled off a little bit. I wish you had a good time in America and you could stay cool!

therese said...

Hi, Carry - I went to the dorm building for principals to buy some snacks and I was suprised to have very cool air from the entrance. I saw some trainees use computers in the lounge. Is it news to you? You have your computer in your cool room, so I guess this doesn't much help you. OK, another one is having a cold shower. It will help you to keep cool quite for a while.
Good luck.

rose said...

Carry!
I don't like summer like you. One good way is forgetting the weather. Do something to be interesting enough to forget it like exercise, watching good movie, or working. Don't avoid or be scared. Just do anything passionately! You are the person like that, so you can survive!
Carry! Have a good time in Penn. I'm sorry not to see your beautiful big eyes and friend smile any more. Especially when you are sleepy in class, how cute you were..! I'll miss you. Bye.