Thursday, May 15, 2008

Are you ready to enjoy my 1st question? ^^

Hello, class 4!!!
Now, I'm so excited because I like making something new and strange to me! And, I think, this kind of blog will be very helpful to get in touch with my students in next semester, when I'll be back to school and teach them.

Anyway, the second session in IETTP started from this wednesday.
Actually, I feel a little tired to get accustomed to new situation, but I am quite satisfied and happy!! And, how about you? Are you happy with new start?



7 comments:

Anthony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony said...

Carry!
First, congratulations on your own blog! As you said, I also feel tired and a little exhausted in second session. What by a long period of training and what by a little hot weather, we may feel more tired than first session. Let's try to keep our body healthy and study hard as we decided to join this program.

Nicole said...

Hi Carry,
Your blog is wonderful and I like the different colored font.
I don't like change so I always struggle in new situations. I'm trying to get over that problem so one day I might be excited about new situations...I can only hope!

Jasper said...

As for me, giving up everything could liberate me from anyhting that bind me. No desire will give you peace to your heart. So, I would like you to free from any ambition and desire. But, keep in mind that proper tension keeps you healthy. What I mean is that we should foucus on the present. Any way, you are very pleasant to always be with.

hee-il said...

敎學不倦: This ideogram hangs on the right side wall on the first floor of the traing center building. I am not so healthy as you and sometimes I feel very tired, but when I see the ideogram I make up my mind to do my best in teaching as a teacher and in learning as a trainee. Physically I'm tired, but mentally I'm happy when I learn something. I know that you are an excellen teacher,so you will feel the same as I do, right? Too big an answer????

tina said...

Hi, Carry!
I know you always try to do your best here and I give you a big hand. I've been hectic adjusting to the new session. I hope we'll settle in it soon. I'm so happy with nice classes in the second session.

rose said...

Hi, Carry!!
Actually in second sessions, I feel tired more. Sometimes the feeling that already the half of this program passed away gives more pressure to me. To study English,6 months are too short,isn't it?
I admire your passionate, aggressive, cheerful attitude! You'll do good job in 2nd sessions,too. Good luck!