Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Time flies like an arrow!!

Hi, S04!
Today was so hot (I even sweated on the back), I felt like it was already summer.
I was very suprised because I went through almost two thirds of the IETTP in KNUE.
Time flies like an arrow, doesn't it?

As you know, this year I become 30 years old. I thought my 20s would be forever.
I regret that I didn't try to do many things.
I should have done more valuable and useful things.
And I don't want to make same mistakes in my 30s.
So, please advise me what I should do in my 30s (especially, in early 30s) , not to regret in the 40s.

7 comments:

James said...

Hi, Carry

You carry a very nice dog. I have one in my house because of my daughter. She likes animals very much she even likes snakes.
What do you need in your life? A house, money, health, love, knowledge, commitment, devotion, husband, children, parents, etc. If there are some thing in these categories, then you can have in your thirties.

I think you have already most of them.

Have a good night!

Anthony said...

Hi, Carry
As you know, major is major. It is very important. I thought that my English is enough to teach high school students in my 30s, so I neglected studying English. Now I regre it very much now. First always study English hard, and then think about other things. To choose a good spouse is also very important. In selecting your spouse, conversation and understanding each other is one of the things you should think above all. Someone said "Daehwa"(conversation) means "Daenottkohwanaggi"(be outspoken in getting angry). I think of it as a comfortable mood between the couple. If you feel comfortable with the man, he may be a good spouse.

Anne said...

Hello, Carry!

As far as I know, someone published a book which has lists of things which you have to do in your 20's or 30's, etc.

But I think there are not fixed things in certain period in life.

Most of all, try to do what you would like to do in your life and try not to regret anything.
And, to me, another important thing is to live every moment of our life sincerely and hard.

rose said...

Carry! What do you really want to do? Think it and do it! As other classmates' recommendations; finding spous, studying English will be most important things. My other two suggestions are traveling and starting good exercises. They'll make your life richer and more composure. I love your smile! Be happy in your thirties!

Jasper said...

Firstly, I would like you to look for a would-be bridegroom who is as benign as me. I think two is more beautiful than one. Secondly, backpack traveling to Europe with him would be forcely recommended after marriage. That will function as spice when marriage life seems to be boring. Lastly, I want you to clone different you. What I mean is that having a baby is another bless from God.I think a baby is another genuine world adults should go back to.

Olive's Garden said...

Well, you're still young so bright future is ahead of you. Youth is power, wealth and possibility. I would like to recommend a few things.

First, how about learning a musical instrument like a guitar, drum or haegum(or Poongmul)? I regret that I didn't learn how to enjoy life.

Second, enlarge your human relationship through voluntary work? Try to meet good and influential people. And also, poor and week people that you can help Human network is so important. I didn't do that so... I regret.

Third, if possible(^.^) meet good lifetime partner that you canrespect and love. But don't marry too late for the second generation.

Well, how do you like my comment?

tina said...

Hi, friend!
There are so many things you can do. First of all, I suggest you to have a religion. Hopefully, absolutely, I recomend being a Christian. I'm sure Christianity will lead you to a new peaceful life. It'll let you know and enjoy your life. How great it is to feel the hand of His help and to pray by confessing my wishes to Him and to be answered!!! If you want to know the path of your life, prayer in peace to Him couldn't be better. He really wants you to be happy.